Admission Process for India Campuses
The International Campus in Munnar is a 100% residential campus. Students seeking admission in Munnar will need to apply to the college and also to the hostel to secure their accommodation. Admission to the International Campus is limited, subject to the availability of hostel accommodation. The Cochin and Trivandrum city centers are non-residential. However, the college administration can provide guidance on securing affordable, safe and clean accommodation for students.
For the admission process of the MCC UAE campus, please check the Munnar Catering College, UAE Campus website.
Registration For College And Hostel Admission
Munnar being an important tourist destination, getting affordable accommodation outside the college campus is very difficult. Accommodation for students should be safe & secure, clean and convenient. It is in view of this, that the management decided to arrange accommodation for all, both students and faculty, inside the campus itself and set up a 100% residential campus. However, the current available facility is much less than the sanctioned strength of all the programs taken together. Admission to various programs is therefore limited subject to availability of hostel accommodation.
Before making the decision to join the college, we encourage all applicants and their parents to visit the campus and hostel, collect first-hand information about the accommodation and different programs, as admission once confirmed cannot be cancelled. Admission to each program is limited to the availability of vacant rooms in the Hostel. If anyone cancels their admission after securing a seat in the hostel, it will remain vacant during the entire duration of the program to which the candidate was admitted. It will also result in a lapse of one seat for the program and a loss of opportunity for another aspiring and deserving student.
The hostel fee is fixed considering the total expenses incurred during the entire course for study and divided per academic year. This amount is to be paid promptly along with the course fees irrespective of the period of stay in the hostel or period of training outside the campus during any semester.
In view of the current scenario of the global Coronavirus pandemic, we have shifted our application process completely online. We encourage you to read and understand our Prospectus and familiarize yourself with the college and courses offered before filling the form.
Stage 1- Apply Online
Some important points to note:
- Some of our courses are only offered in specific campuses. Please call the numbers listed below to check before submitting your application.MunnarM: +91 94477 46664 | +91 94477 76667 | +91 62823 27291L: +91 486 8249900
CochinM: +91 94460 93339
L: +91 484 – 2363030/2367675
TrivandrumM: +91 94471 26662
L: +91 471 – 2445333/2445736
- The email ID you provide in this form will be our main medium of communication with you, moving forward. Please ensure that the email ID is valid and that you have access to it.
- You do not have to complete the full form all at once. You will have the option to save the form (Click ‘Save’ button) and send a link to yourself to your email ID. You can then retrieve the form using the link and finish your application at your convenience.
Here are the steps to guide you through completing the first stage of the application process:
- Once you have completed the form, we would encourage you to review all the information you have provided before you click Submit.
- You can do this by clicking the Review button.
- When you are ready to submit, click the Submit button.
You will see a message on your screen confirming that your application has been submitted successfully.
- You will also see instructions for your next steps. Additionally, these instructions will be sent to the email ID you have provided in the form. Please check your email regularly for updates regarding the status of your application.
- Your email will henceforth be our main medium of communication with you.
- You will receive a PDF version of your submitted application. You can access this file in two places :
a. On your screen after you click Submit [AND/OR]
b. From the submission confirmation email sent to your registered email ID.
- Please download the Application form.
- Print the submitted Application form.
- On the last page of your form, under the section – DECLARATION, AGREEMENT & CONTRACT, there is a box to sign your signatures.
- Under – ‘Name & Signature of Applicant’ – the Applicant must sign.
- Under – ‘Name & Signature of Parent/Guardian’ – the Parent/Guardian must sign.
- Scan your signed Application Form.
- Save the file.
File name should be in the format: Application Unique ID – First Name – Last Name (E.g. MCC202013820 – Shruti – George)
Your Unique ID can be found in the PDF of your submitted application form.
- Email your scanned copy of the Application form to the campus you have chosen:
- Munnar – email@example.com
- Cochin – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trivandrum – email@example.com
- The original hard copy of the Application Form must be sent to us via speed post. Please post to the campus you have chosen. The posting addresses are below:
Thachankary Hills, Sooryanelli,
Munnar – 685618
Kerala, South India
Phone: +91 94477 46664 | L: +91 486 8249900
Near Shipyard, Ravipuram, M.G. Road
Cochin – 682015
Kerala, South India
Phone: +91 94460 93339 | +91 484 – 2363030/2367675
Trivandrum City Center address:
Munnar Catering College, Trivandrum
TRIDA Building, Opp. Medical College
Trivandrum – 695011
Kerala, South India
Phone: +91 94471 26662 | +91 471 – 2445333/2445736
We understand that with the current scenario of the global Coronavirus pandemic, the hard copy via post might be delayed in reaching us. Kindly ensure that you send us via email, the scanned copy of the ‘completed application with your signature’ at the earliest. We will begin to process your application once we have received this.
Stage 1 is now complete.
Stage 2 - Application & Registration Fee
Seats in the college and hostel being limited, the second stage in the application process is to transfer the Application and Registration Fees.
Stage 3 - Confirmation Of Admission, Course & Hostel Fee
Once the non-refundable Application and Registration fees have been transferred, applicants will receive Admission letters for their chosen course. The college will communicate with the applicant regarding payment of Course fees, Hostel fees etc.