Job Title : Principal, Vice Principal
Munnar Catering College is growing! We’re looking to hire experienced Vice Principals and a Principal for our international campus in Munnar.
Positions On Our Team
Vice Principal – Academics
Vice Principal – Extra-Curriculars
Munnar, Kerala – 100% residential campus
About Munnar Catering College
Munnar Catering College was established by the Thachankary Foundation – a Trust
governed by the Indian Trust Act, 1882 and promoted by Royal Group of Companies
- a multi facetted conglomerate engaged in the Education, Aviation, Shipping,
Advertising, Plantation, Communication, Hotel and Travel & Tourism industries. The
International Campus of Munnar Catering College is located 6500 ft. above sea level
in Thachankary Hills, Sooryanelli, Munnar, Kerala.
Munnar Catering College is a specialist in Hospitality education. We offer Certificate, Diploma, Degree and Masters courses in Hotel Management & Administration, Professional Cookery, Tourism and much more. The facilities of the College include - Helipad, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Steam Bath, Gymnasium, Indoor Stadium, Cricket Pitch, Amphitheater, Modern Hostels etc. For the convenience of those who cannot study at the flagship campus in Munnar, we have established city campuses in Cochin and Trivandrum.
Job Description: Roles and Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for, and oversight of, all administrative, academic and curriculum matters concerning the College, in particular the core educational issues of student performance, teaching and learning.
- Managing work assignments, schedules and performance of faculty and other support team members.
- Overall supervision of student welfare, health and security.
- Maintaining student discipline and ensuring enforcement of college rules and procedures.
- Providing guidance to conduct exams as per University norms.
- Representing the College at external and internal events, maintaining effective relationships with local, regional and national agencies and developing appropriate external relations with other providers and customers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate large teams.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with different stakeholders – students, parents, faculty, government etc.
- Interest in developing and implementing SOPs for the college.
- Interest in creating and leading extra curricular activities – College Clubs, Competitions etc.
Academic and Work Experience Requirements
Three-year Diploma (NCHMCT) OR Degree in Hotel Management
Post Graduation in a relevant subject (Preferable)
Work in Industry plus Teaching Experience:
Vice Principal : 15-20 years
Principal : 20+ years
Date of Joining:
2nd July 2018
Email your CV in the attached format (with a recent photograph) and a Statement of
Purpose (maximum 500 words) to